Solo has been designed for a wide variety of industry applications, to satisfy the requirements of almost any service or industrial organisation.
From maintaining assets at clients premises through monitoring sales reps to the recording of the well-being of residents in care homes. Solo is easy to tailor to the exact needs of the business.
Our solutions are used in many specific sectors such as Security Guarding, Contract Cleaning or Domiciliary Homecare as well as more generic uses such as Time & Attendance and Field Service.
Our product Solo, based around the Reslink Solutions system, provides a number of configurations to suit every situation for a mobile workforce: –
- SoloRemote – for lone and remote workers
- SoloAdvance – for multi-site operations with many workers and supervisors
- SoloAttend – a remote ‘clocking in’ type scenario
- SoloCustom – custom build the application for each business
What each industry application all have in common are the following general requirements: –
- Guaranteed proof that a worker visited a specific place and at what time (without the need for a customer signature!).
- To be able to capture small amounts of context-sensitive data at that location (e.g. In/Out, Job No., Status, Mileage etc.)
- A single mobile device that is simple to use and easy to maintain.
- Such a device to send data in real-time to any back end system.
- Something that is a real and practical alternative to PDA’s.
Below is a list of some industry applications where our mobile phone solutions are used:-
- Asset Tracking
- Contract Cleaning
- Domiciliary Homecare
- Field Service Engineers
- Security Guarding & Patrols
In addition Solo provides solutions for: –
- Mobile Time & Attendance
- Remote Data Capture
- Lone Worker Protection
- Rostering and Job Scheduling
- Job Maintenance
For more information about Solo or Mobile-e-Solutions call 0845 643 4898 or email: email@example.com